Consortium Research and Development is set up to be a "think tank" to offer solutions to assorted problems on a wide variety of subjects both in and out of the real estate industry.
Drawing knowledge from numerous consultants affiliated with the company, Consortium Research and Development provides governmental bodies, investors and developers with research and feasibility studies. This company also provides consultation on proposed real estate development for investors and developers.
Subjects Of Research
- Demographic analysis of cities and neighborhoods
- Rent trending of income producing properties
- Price trending of land and improved real estate
- Feasibility studies pertaining to condominiums, apartments, commercial properties and other developments
- Development consultation, planning and administration for apartments, residential condominium projects, residential/commercial subdivisions and office buildings
- The impact of mold on investment grade real estate
- The impact of petroleum pipelines on adjoining real estate values